Rest assured, we are committed to the safety of all our guests, team and visitors. We are committed to working with you to make any adjustments to your reservations, in line with the required NZ Government Covid-19 restrictions. If you cannot find the information you are looking for below, please email us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanmer Springs TOP 10 is operating this policy for all guests and staff aged 12yrs/3 mths and over. This policy will apply from15 December 2021 and we will review as appropriate.
We acknowledge that not everyone wishes to be vaccinated against Covid-19. However, Hanmer Springs TOP 10 has decided to introduce a double vaccination requirement to protect our guests, staff and contractors.
Please email us on email@example.com, before 9 December 2021 to receive your full refund.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy due to travel restrictions
For existing bookings that cannot proceed due to NZ Government imposed Covid-19 domestic travel restrictions, we will be happy to credit the full amount to your account or alternatively we can provide a full refund.
We kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible of any cancellations.
Our standard Terms & Conditions apply, except for the following changes from 21st Nov 2021.
Vaccination Certificate Requirements
What are your vaccination requirements for guests?
From the 15th of December 2021, guests 12yrs & 3 months and over are required to provide proof of a current and valid COVID-19 vaccination at check in, with the final dose administered no later than two weeks prior to your reservation.
Please be assured that all information provided will remain private and secure.
What are the exemptions to the vaccination requirements?
Children under 12 are exempt from vaccination requirements.
Medical exemptions for adults require an official Ministry of Health exemption certificate.
How will you manage possible exposure to COVID-19 during my reservation?
Within all the risk mitigation strategies, it remains that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and there is a risk of exposure anywhere where people encounter one another which cannot be removed.
Acceptance of the inherent risk is voluntarily assumed by you when you come to stay, though you should rest assured we have elevated our protocols with a heightened awareness of this new paradigm.
What we are doing to keep you safe.
Our park is operating protocols that have been carefully crafted with your wellbeing in mind, in accordance with the heightened standards set by the TOP 10 Group and our Tourism Industry:
- QR CODE SCANNING – scanning the QR code and registering guests is mandatory for contact tracing purposes.
- DIGITAL VACCINATION CERTIFICATES will be scanned on arrival at the Park
- ALL STAFF ARE FULLY VACCINATED
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENT options available
- CONTACTLESS CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT – Contactless check-in & out available upon request. Please advise prior to arrival
- HEALTH & HYGIENE PROTOCOLS are heightened for all guest rooms & communal areas, and include cleaning schedules for all high touch surfaces
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - we follow the recommended protocols for physical distancing, mask wearing, and health & hygiene principles throughout your stay
- HAND SANITISER is available at communal facilities
- COMMUNAL FACILITIES – please consider fellow park guests and our team by wearing a mask where you are unable to maintain 1-meter social distancing
- RESPECT STAFF – by following guidelines set out in the COVID-19 policy. Abusive behaviour or non-cooperation will not be tolerated
What to do if you are unwell during your stay?
Should you have any flu or Covid-19 symptoms during your stay, please phone reception on PH 0800 904 545 immediately for further guidance.
We strongly encourage all guests to purchase appropriate travel insurance. For example: Southern Cross are now offering a policy to cover double vaccinated travellers.
Covid-19 Related Travel Restrictions
Should your trip be impacted by COVID-19 related travel restrictions imposed by the NZ Government, we will work with you to either:
- Transfer your deposit free of charge to another date of your choice. Please note: tariff changes may result in a credit OR balance due, or
- Provide you with a full refund with no penalties
If you need to cancel or change your booking for any non-COVID-19 related reason, our standard terms and conditions apply.