Hanmer Springs TOP 10 Holiday Park - Terms and Conditions
Tax Invoice Number
GST # 49-711-735
All rates are GST (15%) inclusive and are in New Zealand dollars $NZD
Deposits and Payments
Regular Daily Rate and Best Flexible reservations payment is required in full for all reservations made within 30 days of your arrival date. Reservations made more than 30 days prior to arrival, require one night's tariff to confirm the reservation. Payment is by Visa or Mastercard using our secure DPS Payment Gateway. 2% Credit Card and transaction fee apply. Full payment is required at check-in.
60 Day Advance Purchase reservations payment is required in full at time of booking.
The first and subsequent payments under the payment plan will be deducted as follows:
- Payment installations begin when you make the booking and they are evenly spread either monthly or fortnightly
- The final payment for all payment plan options will be due and payable at least 7 days before the date of the holiday
Cancellation of the Holiday
- If you cancel your holiday we require no less than 5 business days notice
- If your holiday is cancelled by you or us for any reason, you will be subject to our standard terms and conditions. Please note any payment plan fees incurred before this time, will not be refunded
Termination and variations
- The agreement may be terminated by us at any time by notice in writing to you if you breach these terms and conditions
- From the 15th of December 2021 to 1st May 2022, guests 12yrs & 3 months and over must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of a current COVID-19 passport for all guests staying at check-in or provide an official exemption certificate.
Regular Daily Rate reservation deposits will be refunded if cancellation is made at least 3 days prior to the arrival date. A cancellation fee of 5% will be generated on all reservation deposits paid at the time your reservation is cancelled. A reservation cancelled within 3 days of arrival will be refunded if we manage to resell the unit, less 5% cancellation fee.
Best Flexible reservation can be changed and cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of arrival will be refunded if we manage to resell the unit, less 5% cancellation fee.
60 Day Advance Purchase reservations are non-refundable and paid in full at time of booking.
Cancellation due to exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration.
Child ages are 2 to 14 years inclusive - should child rates be available. No charge for children under 2-year-old.
Check-in and Check-out times
Check-in time is from 2 pm on your day of arrival and check out is 10 am departure day. A late check out may be possible by prior arrangement.
Reception is open from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm - 7 days per week
Minimum Stay Periods and Tariffs
Minimum stay periods may apply to weekends, public holidays and other special events or long weekends, please call us Ph 0800 904 545 to check availability, as there may be a one night space just waiting for you which is inaccessible online. Management reserves the right to alter tariffs without notice. Tariffs may change depending on availability.
Control of Your Personal Information
When you register or give us personal information it will be held on TOP 10 New Zealand's Central Database. Your personal details may be accessed by TOP 10 New Zealand or linked and accessible by TOP 10 Holiday Parks should you make a reservation with them (a shared database). Hanmer Springs TOP 10 Holiday Park will not share this information with any other third parties without your permission.
Hanmer Springs TOP 10 Holiday Park may send out periodic emails informing you of special offers, updated information and new services. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe to these mailings.
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time, should we consider a person may:
• Cause damage to property belonging to the Park or other guests
• Exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
• Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible adult over 18 years